We're seeking a talented and experienced software developer interested in a long-term, full-time opportunity to provide guidance and leadership in the company's technological strategy.
You will work directly with the CEO as the main point of contact for all things tech within the organization.
-Optimize and develop the organization's technical strategy/vision
-Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
-Take the CEOs feedback to improve our current product manuals from a technical perspective
-Discover and implement new technologies to enhance our services to external customers.
-Ensure that our resources properly meet the expectations of the company's long term goals
-Mentor and provide IT support to our development teams
-Company-wide decision making regarding security protocols, framework selections, etc
**Responsibilities subject to change**
- Extensive knowledge in the software development field
- Proven experience in managerial or similar leadership roles
- Problem solving abilities
- Experience creating software architecture
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience seeing out a project through the full lifecycle.
- Ability to delegating tasks for best positioned co-workers
- Experience creating plans and targets for deliverables while adhering to deadlines
- Having an eye for details
- Attractive and reliable compensation
- Performance-based bonuses
- Opportunities for growth/promotion
- Work with the latest technologies
- Flexible work schedule